1. Your one month rental in a prestige shopping mall can used to cover cost of building an ecommerce website which can be used for the next 5 years.
2. Better conversion rates-no matter how popular your brand is, if conversion rate is low, then profits will be low. Having an ecommerce platform helps you to increase your conversion rate since people get a chance to immediately buy from you rather than wait to visit the store
3. Reach new prospective customers through search engines. The new generations only search from Google.
4. Reduced risk, increased profitability-to manage and run an online store, you need a smaller workforce, thus increasing margin between profits and spending. Also, there is also the advantage of reduced risk which adds to the list of the benefits of having an ecommerce store.
5. Ability to be open 24/7-with an ecommerce website, you will give your audiences to purchase from you not just during regular store hours but throughout the day. Whether it is Sunday or a national holiday, your estore is always open. This too helps you to make more sales, hence boosting sales.
The Hong Ye Group offering a wide spectrum of service ranging from supplying manpower to MICE Banquets, Professional Cleaning Services and Food & Beverage. Hong Ye was founded in 2010. In 2011, Shangri-La Hotels awarded the first contract.
Our client wanted a fresh new look that is not too congested with text. Organised and easy for visitor to search for information that was previously difficult.
With that in mind, we came out with a website that has a better User Experience (UX).
Visit their website now at www.hongyegroup.com.sg
Full Potential Chiropractic is a leader in whole family natural wellness in Singapore. The HarbourFront office first opened in 2009, and has established a strong track record of leading people from all walks of life to achieve their full health potential. The practice was rebranded as Full Potential Chiropractic in 2011, and it is continuing it’s journey towards becoming the best wellness practice in South East Asia.
Our client wanted a more user friendly website with better Search Engine Opitmization (SEO) to suit the changing trends in how consumers are shopping online. They also needed the website to be mobile responsive.
We went for a full-width approach with huge introduction banner and icons to properly introduce chiropractic.
Not only did we improved the aestheic of the website, we've also improved the call-to-action feature.
Visit their website now at www.chiropractic-singapore.com.sg
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique was established in 1999 by Cherlyn Ng, as a one-stop beauty haven designed for today's women constantly faced with changing lifestyle demands. With more than 10 years of experience in providing specialized beauty and body treatments, we give our clients the undivided attention they deserve to rediscover their natural beauty and confidence.
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique's previous website was in need of a revamp due to its dated look and was unable to sell products through their CMS website. With much experiences, an online counterpart was needed to help target audience purchase products with a simpler and at a more convenient method.
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique look into improving customers' shopping experience with an online store.
As Carragheen SkinCare Boutique pays much attention to their returning clients, the website was redesigned to serve their long-term customers better. The new website utilises the system to provide a better user interface for all ages. We tailor made a credit system so that returning customer will receive more discount and for referring a friend, you be entitled with $20 service voucher.
Go check out their web store at http://www.carragheen.com/