SuzyAmeer is a reliable Halal supermarket. They offer a variety of quality products at low price which not only include frozen food but also their customer’s daily needs. With over 3000 listed on their search-engine-friendly ecommerce website, their customers are now able to conveniently make a purchase.
SuzyAmeer is a Muslim Owned Company that sells and delivers over 3000 products including frozen food and daily needs. With limited space at their physical store, SuzyAmeer opted to expand to online sales, delivering their products directly from their warehouse. To remain as a reliable Halal online supermarket that caters for convenience, their old website, which was built on Opencart, needed a revamp because it had bugs and limitations on the delivery calendar and workflow.
eFusion Technology’s team worked closely with SuzyAmeer to revamp their e-commerce website with a user-friendly UI that reflects their new branding, as well as improved e-commerce workflow:
- Updated the website user interface to align with SuzyAmeer’s new branding. With the new brand colours, icons and website overall design, the look and feel became brighter, friendlier, and more professional. This gives a reliable impression to their customers, especially to new visitors, and attracts potential buyers to purchase from their website.
- To increase the ease of shopping, the team designed the website to allow users to immediately choose the quantity and add the product to the cart easily on the product listing page without needing to leave the page. Reducing click counts helps to improve the user experience and allows a quicker and more seamless experience from browsing to checkout.
- To facilitate logistical arrangements for delivery, the checkout cart has a delivery date calendar for customers to select their preferred delivery date and time slot. Store admins may block out certain dates and timing as needed. They can also include any surcharges for special dates.
- As a merchant that is part of the CDC Vouchers Scheme, their e-shop has been developed to accommodate the usage of CDC vouchers so that their customers can conveniently use their CDC vouchers even if they shop online. The e-shop also supports Fidyah vouchers.
- Taking into account the future expansion and growth, the online store is built on a secure, robust, and scalable system, ready for future phases of further enhancements.