At a fraction of the cost of a retail shop, an online store/real-time catalogue may generate more sales than you have ever imagined. Your competitors are already online, what are you waiting for?
- Exclusive web design for that refreshing, no-2-alike online shopping experience
- Cutting edge Shopping Cart – Online Store/Shop – engine to streamline operations
- An affordable eCommerce solution for today’s agile business
- Complete customisation to meet business needs
At eFusion, we coordinate, direct, design and integrate your company’s eCommerce shopping cart, services, and applications for the purpose of smooth business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) transactions.
eFusion Delivers Complete eCommerce Business Lifecycle
As the leading eCommerce designers and developers in Singapore, we have successfully implemented many (and we mean many) eCommerce website development projects with unique custom designs and useful business functionalities.
We offer a variety of eCommerce solutions which we can tailor to your needs. Our team specialises in Magento, OpenCart, VirtueMart, Prestashop, Woocommerce and Shopify among many others. We also cover integration of our solutions with other 3rd party systems like ERP, Inventory System, Accounting System, POS, CRM etc.
Leading eCommerce designers and developers.
To be successful with Internet eCommerce, your company needs a website that can communicate with customers, promote products and securely handle business transactions.
eFusion Technology’s online applications provides customisable eCommerce website development solutions that allows for the rapid construction and deployment of database-driven storefronts while meeting these goals. We offer complete end-to-end solutions for companies seeking to establish and maintain a professional, effective retail presence on the Internet. You can sell anything with our shopping cart solutions – for example:
- Online retail store
- Online music CD store
- Online music MP3 store
- Online cake store
- Online catering store
- Online subscription service for beauty products, health supplements, pet food, baby products, and more
- Online Grocery store
- Online Book store
- Online Registration with payment
- Online Booking
- Online Catalogue for B2B (RFQ, no payment)
- Woocommerce is good for events, courses and forms filing kind of ecommerce but it is a pain to maintain it.
- Prestashop is elegant on the backend. It is also much more stable and secured than Woocommerce.
- Magento is too heavy for most SMEs and it is costly to build and host.
- Opencart is missing is a lot of core features and many interfaces aren’t really user-friendly.
- Shopify is easy to get started but there are a lot of limitations on the framework.
It must be stable, secured and fast. Some sales gimmicks like reward points, bundled deals, promotions help.
Customers do judge your website from the look and feel. The well designed site will give them the confidence to buy from you. Same for your product photography.
Typical implementation starts from S$10000 but there may not be much recurring cost.
If your product is niche, you don’t have to compete in pricing. Focus on good customer service because their referrals and reviews count.
Yes, first we customize the design to suit your preferences and your product nature. Next, we fine tune the functionalities to achieve better user experience and conversions.