The decision-making process of the average consumer has changed dramatically in the last decade. Consumers are conducting extensive research and comparing products online before they take the next step of speaking to a salesperson.
Shoppers are skipping brick-and-mortar shops and making purchases online in the comfort of their homes, or on their mobile devices while commuting. The eCommerce sector is predicted to continue growing with no signs of slowing down.
eFusion is a IMDA pre-approved vendor for Retail eCommerce solutions under Productivity Solution Grant (PSG).
Here are some key benefits and facts you should know about eCommerce:
- Low cost – an eCommerce website costs a mere fraction of what you would have to pay for a brick-and-mortar outlet in a shopping mall located in the heart of the city.
- Expand your customer reach – Don’t limit yourself to local customers, reach consumers all over Asia and around the world.
- Serve niche markets – Expose your business to a larger pool of niche consumers who can easily find your online store through important unique search keywords on Google.
- Be where your customers are – Millennials and the younger generation are increasingly living their lives online, including buying necessities and booking services online.
- Provide value-added customer education – Share additional information with your customers such as: blogs, recipes, product videos, lifestyle articles, styling ideas, etc. Previously difficult to achieve on traditional media, these can now be easily added to your website in a few clicks.
- Start selling, fast – Kickstart your online business from your couch and manage it remotely while our strong local team will develop your site and get it ready within 3 months.
- Increase brand awareness – The new generation of consumers will research and judge your brand from your website. A strikingly modern design and compelling brand story goes a long way in building your brand.
Here are our key consultation deliverables for eCommerce implementation:
- Analysing your business objectives and goals
- Aligning the eCommerce business model to your business model
- Strategising for B2B and B2C business modes
- Designing attractive visuals in synergy with your branding guidelines
- Assessing the technical and marketing competency of your organisation
- Evaluating your current financial, administrative, warehousing, logistics processes
- Recommending suitable technologies, platforms and systems
- 3rd party system integration assessment and research
- Sourcing for applicable government grants