First Aid Supplies (2017 Revamp)
Established on 2 May 1972, First Aid Supplies is a pioneer in the field of first aid supply and equipment in Singapore. For the past 40 over years, they have been producing and supplying quality first aid kits to thousands of factories, offices, institutions, vehicles, homes and vessels in Singapore. They have now ventured online and sells their products on their ecommerce website.
Established on 2 May 1972, First Aid Supplies is a pioneer in the field of first aid supply and equipment in Singapore. For the past decades, they have been producing and supplying quality first aid kits to thousands of factories, offices, institutions, vehicles, homes and vessels in Singapore.
First Aid Supplies’ previous website was built on an older e-commerce system which no longer suited their present needs. It lacked modern features such as mobile responsive layout, advanced mechanisms for sales and promotions, as well as on-page SEO capabilities.
In addition, as their product range grew, the old website’s design and presentation did not facilitate easy discovery of new products, leading to lost opportunities for conversions.
The Efusion Technology team worked closely with the First Aid Supplies team to advise them on a suitable content strategy, page design and information architecture for their new site revamp. These include:
- A prominent search bar with search-as-you-type product suggestions for fast and easy search though their catalogue
- Featured “Best Sellers” and “Promotions” products on the homepage for easy access
- Organizing products by Usage Case (eg. Schools, homes, workplaces) with large and attractive banners to help customers discover the appropriate products for their specific situation and needs.
- Introducing “Recommend Items” on the product page for cross-selling refills and consumables for first-aid kits
- Providing advice and knowledge-sharing regarding product photography and on-page SEO to the client team
With Efusion’s assistance and the client’s own content effort, First Aid Supplies achieved organic ranking of #1 in search results for vital keywords such as “First Aid”, “Home First Aid Kit”, “First Aid Kit MOM”, beating out their competitors.