1. WordPress is very SEO friendly as it fulfill a lot of Google’s website ranking requirement like having fast loading speed, allow good responsive website design and image optimization as it’s very easy to just add an image into the website.
2. WordPress also have a very high-security standard
3. WordPress also have a very huge global network and people are sharing various tools and resources to help each other to improve their own website and even if you encounter any issues, there might already be a solution online for you.
4. It saves a lot of money as you do not need to ask for professional’s help if you just want to add a new page or change the images on your website because it is very easy to use and there are a lot of solutions online.
5. WordPress allows hybrid, meaning you could have your blog, e-commerce, and also corporate sites on a single site and save the trouble of logging in and out of different websites.
1. Even though both is as good, WordPress still comes out on top as it have a lot more premium plugins, themes and extensions as compared to Joomla.
2. Joomla is also not as user friendly as WordPress as even though the installing process is almost the same, the backend is more complicated compared to WordPress.
3. In Joomla, you can also ask technical questions online but you won’t get reply as fast as you would if you’re using WordPress instead as the community for Joomla is smaller as compared to WordPress.
4. In Joomla, even though there are a lot of extensions, there are still a good chunk of them that need payment in order to use them which in the end cost the user more to make the website.