Ponti Wine Cellars
Incorporated in 2002, Ponti Wine Cellars Singapore is an online wine shop in Singapore. Ponti’s goal is to provide a gamut of top quality wines from entry level to ultra-premium wines for everyday enjoyment and for cellaring. They also work towards providing their customers with a great online wine shopping experience on their ecommerce website.
Established in 1988, Ponti Wine Cellars opened its first wine store in the legendary Shui Hing Department Store on Nathan Road. Since then, Ponti Wine Cellars’s goal has not changed – to serve customers with a comprehensive range of top quality wines from all over the world. Many of their wine collections are rare and exclusive wines shipped directly from the wineries. On top of that, Ponti Wine Cellars also conducts wine tasting and special wine events to provide first-hand insights into the world of wine.
Ponti Wine Cellars’s existing Singapore ecommerce website built on Magento had reached its end of life. With the help of the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG), the eFusion Technology team worked closely with Ponti Wine Cellars to build their new Singapore site that met their following needs:
- eFusion Technology’s design team worked closely with Ponti Wine Cellars to ensure the new Singapore ecommerce store had a fresh look that reflected their brand image and story.
- To improve the logistical delivery process and enhance the user experience, customers are given the option to select their preferred delivery date from the checkout cart. Store admins may also set certain dates as unavailable from the calendar as needed.
- Ponti Wine Cellars’s customers can now collect their online orders from retail outlets throughout the island. This selection of the self-pickup location is integrated seamlessly with the checkout process and recorded together with the order details to streamline the process and reduce human errors.
- To boost their online marketing and web presence, eFusion Technology also implemented on-page SEO best practices through the smart use of meta titles, descriptions and tags.
- Call to action buttons such as the WhatsApp icon were also added to ease and encourage visitors to get in touch with the staff.
- Considering the possibility of any future expansion and growth, the ecommerce store is built on a secure, robust, and scalable system, ready for future phases of further enhancements.
- The flexible and convenient CMS allows Ponti Wine Cellars’s team to update their latest products easily on a regular basis and run more targeted marketing campaigns to funnel customers to specific product categories and keep costs low.
- Ponti Wine Cellars’s Hong Kong online store was also revamped with a new design to keep their customers engaged. The eFusion Technology team also assisted them in linking their new site to their Hong Kong payment provider to streamline the payment process.
- All of Ponti Wine Cellars’s existing product data was cloned and migrated over to their revamped Hong Kong site so that there was no need to start over.