For your business to grow, it must constantly reach out to new customers and communicate effectively with existing ones. If you have a physical shop, you would probably realised that these two requirements for growth are not easily achieved. Creating an eCommerce website allows a retail store to break-through the limitations a physical location presents, while increasing sales of its products.
5 Reasons an eCommerce Website is Necessary to Grow Your Business:
1. Your one month rental in a prestige shopping mall can be used to cover cost of building an ecommerce website, which can be used for the next 5 years.
2. Better conversion rates. No matter how popular your brand is, if your conversion rate is low, the profits will be low as well. Having an eCommerce platform helps you to increase your conversion rate since people get a chance to immediately buy from you, rather than having to wait before visiting the store.
3. Reach new prospective customers through search engines. The new generations only search from Google.
4. Reduced risk, increased profitability. To manage and run an online store, you need a smaller workforce, thus increasing margin between profits and spending. Also, there is also the advantage of reduced risk which adds to the list of the benefits of having an eCommerce store.
5. Ability to be open 24/7. With an eCommerce website, you will allow your audiences to purchase from you not just during regular store hours, but throughout the entire day. Whether it is Sunday or a national holiday, your estore is always open. This too helps you to make more sales, hence, boosting sales.Add a comment
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique was established in 1999 by Cherlyn Ng, as a one-stop beauty haven designed for today's women constantly faced with changing lifestyle demands. With more than 10 years of experience in providing specialized beauty and body treatments, we give our clients the undivided attention they deserve to rediscover their natural beauty and confidence.
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique's previous website was in need of a revamp due to its dated look and was unable to sell products through their CMS website. With much experiences, an online counterpart was needed to help target audience purchase products with a simpler and at a more convenient method.
Carragheen SkinCare Boutique look into improving customers' shopping experience with an online store.
As Carragheen SkinCare Boutique pays much attention to their returning clients, the website was redesigned to serve their long-term customers better. The new website utilises the system to provide a better user interface for all ages. We tailor made a credit system so that returning customer will receive more discount and for referring a friend, you be entitled with $20 service voucher.
Go check out their web store at http://www.carragheen.com/
Add a comment
Château de Sable is a children clothing brand founded in 2001 by French designer, Stéphanie Lemaire. Her “French touch” and quality fabrics helped the brand to grow consequently in Asia for the start. Château de Sable currently has 27 stores operating in 11 countries.
Château de Sable's previous website was in need of a revamp due to its dated look and lack of support for mobile devices. With stores located worldwide, an online counterpart was needed to help target audience from different countries.
With Château de Sable's attention to details and quality in mind, the website was redesigned to reflect that. The new website utilises a large homepage slider to broadcast on-going promotions and special deals. The slider is tailored to show only relevant promotions for each specific country/region. Also, the website offers payment in more than 5 currencies to cater to various international customers.
Château de Sable was looking to improve customers' shopping experience with interactive catalogue. A lookbook was incorporated to turn their beautiful offline catalogue into an easy and interactive way to shop online.
Go check out their web store at http://www.chateaudesable.com
Add a comment
If you are planning to open an online store and start selling to the rest of the world, should you be using Shopify? You may be thinking "Well, it is just $19/mth. It is worth a try, right? ". Here are something for you to ponder about:
The End. Like that die lah!
Add a comment