1. WordPress is very SEO friendly as it fulfill a lot of Google’s website ranking requirement like having fast loading speed, allow good responsive website design and image optimization as it’s very easy to just add an image into the website.
2. WordPress also have a very high-security standard
3. WordPress also have a very huge global network and people are sharing various tools and resources to help each other to improve their own website and even if you encounter any issues, there might already be a solution online for you.
4. It saves a lot of money as you do not need to ask for professional’s help if you just want to add a new page or change the images on your website because it is very easy to use and there are a lot of solutions online.
5. WordPress allows hybrid, meaning you could have your blog, e-commerce, and also corporate sites on a single site and save the trouble of logging in and out of different websites.
1. Even though both is as good, WordPress still comes out on top as it have a lot more premium plugins, themes and extensions as compared to Joomla.
2. Joomla is also not as user friendly as WordPress as even though the installing process is almost the same, the backend is more complicated compared to WordPress.
3. In Joomla, you can also ask technical questions online but you won’t get reply as fast as you would if you’re using WordPress instead as the community for Joomla is smaller as compared to WordPress.
4. In Joomla, even though there are a lot of extensions, there are still a good chunk of them that need payment in order to use them which in the end cost the user more to make the website.Add a comment
Simmons is one of the leading U.S. mattress manufacturers, selling one of the best-known brands of bedding, Beautyrest. The company was founded in 1870, and is one of the oldest companies of its kind in the United States. In addition to operating 18 manufacturing facilities in the United States and Puerto Rico, the company licenses its products internationally.
The previous Singapore website of Simmons needed a revamp for:
Their current website is now built on WordPress, and is 100% mobile responsive. E-shop is presented in a neater way with improved navigation. We provide training for the staff on how to use the visual editor to easily update content on the website.
Besides the points mentioned above:
The Hong Ye Group offering a wide spectrum of service ranging from supplying manpower to MICE Banquets, Professional Cleaning Services and Food & Beverage. Hong Ye was founded in 2010. In 2011, Shangri-La Hotels awarded the first contract.
Our client wanted a fresh new look that is not too congested with text. Organised and easy for visitor to search for information that was previously difficult.
With that in mind, we came out with a website that has a better User Experience (UX).
Visit their website now at www.hongyegroup.com.sg
Add a comment
Full Potential Chiropractic is a leader in whole family natural wellness in Singapore. The HarbourFront office first opened in 2009, and has established a strong track record of leading people from all walks of life to achieve their full health potential. The practice was rebranded as Full Potential Chiropractic in 2011, and it is continuing it’s journey towards becoming the best wellness practice in South East Asia.
Our client wanted a more user friendly website with better Search Engine Opitmization (SEO) to suit the changing trends in how consumers are shopping online. They also needed the website to be mobile responsive.
We went for a full-width approach with huge introduction banner and icons to properly introduce chiropractic.
Not only did we improved the aestheic of the website, we've also improved the call-to-action feature.
Visit their website now at www.chiropractic-singapore.com.sg
Add a comment