Created on Wednesday, 02 November 2011 14:39
Written by Weekiat
More than 90% of the online population uses a search engine (especially Google) to find products, services and information, according to iProspect, a search engine marketing firm. Once a search engine visitor types a query into the search box and receives results, marketing studies show that:
- Natural search received 250% more traffic than paid search
- Natural search converts 30% higher than pay-per-click (PPC) paid search
- The first page of search engine results pages (SERPs) get at least 80% of the clicks
- The second page is SERPs get about 10% of the clicks
- So if your website isn't found within the top 10 to 30 search results, no one will find you. And if they don't find it, they will not be your customers- they will find your competitors instead.