For your business to grow, it must constantly reach out to new customers and communicate effectively with existing ones. If you have a physical shop, you would probably realised that these two requirements for growth are not easily achieved. Creating an eCommerce website allows a retail store to break-through the limitations a physical location presents, while increasing sales of its products.
5 Reasons an eCommerce Website is Necessary to Grow Your Business:
1. Your one month rental in a prestige shopping mall can be used to cover cost of building an ecommerce website, which can be used for the next 5 years.
2. Better conversion rates. No matter how popular your brand is, if your conversion rate is low, the profits will be low as well. Having an eCommerce platform helps you to increase your conversion rate since people get a chance to immediately buy from you, rather than having to wait before visiting the store.
3. Reach new prospective customers through search engines. The new generations only search from Google.
4. Reduced risk, increased profitability. To manage and run an online store, you need a smaller workforce, thus increasing margin between profits and spending. Also, there is also the advantage of reduced risk which adds to the list of the benefits of having an eCommerce store.
5. Ability to be open 24/7. With an eCommerce website, you will allow your audiences to purchase from you not just during regular store hours, but throughout the entire day. Whether it is Sunday or a national holiday, your estore is always open. This too helps you to make more sales, hence, boosting sales.