A content management system (CMS) is a system used to organise and facilitate collaborative digital content creation. A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to. If you need to update your personal or company website contents regularly and without an IT savvy personnel to do it - you need a CMS.
Benefits of a CMS
- Zero Cost for additional enhancement. Your business grows, so does your website. A CMS allows unlimited pages to be added while others charge by pages. In the long run, you save a fortune.
- Zero Cost maintenance. Without technical know-how, anyone can keep your website up-to-date in no time. You can eliminate third party maintenance contractor to save money. Most updates are done with a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) user interface editor, no HTML knowledge required.
- Search Engine Friendly (SEF). Our CMS solutions are search engine friendly. Unique meta keywords and description can be assigned to respective pages; and a dynamic page title can be assigned by user or system automated. URL rewritting which is proven to be very effective can be setup for suitable hosting servers.
- Ready Made Modules. The modular system allows us to plug and play new funtionalities to your site. Many modules are ready to use, such as Forum, Download Manager, Blog, Photo album, Events calendar etc. These are big savings as compare to custom development.
- Better Corporate Exposure. People will flock in to your site for information. Compare to static website which just display products, services and address, you have an interactive website now which is always updated with latest information.
- Quicker Response to Market. Since everything is web based, you update your website anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. It offers you competitive edge over your competitors.
- Better Customer Service. Keep your customers, suppliers and future clients informed with your latest development with an easy mass mail feature.
We offer a complete end-to-end solution for companies seeking to establish and maintain a professional and effective web presence with CMS on the Internet. Our designing and programming strength excels when it comes to customizing CMS websites. We are one of the leading developers in Singapore and we have successfully implemented many CMS projects with such exclusive aesthetic presentation and highly functional features.
Our preferred platforms for CMS are Joomla and Wordpress.